Saturday, June 27, 2009

Embracing Technology

So I'm in my old neighborhood about to get my barber shop on typing this post on my new iPhone. This is pretty cool and very convenient. Let's see...what's going on with me? Summer school has been taking most of my time. I've been leaving Around 9 pm lately. I have to run in to the building later for something I forgot but really need to take care of before Monday. Yeah so I've been playing around with the new phone. Thanks Mr. Mareus's cousin for helping us to sync the iPhone with Outlook. What a convenience!

Last week my oldest nephew graduated from Tottenville HS in Staten Island. We are all very proud of him. A good friend from my college years is in town so we will be meeting this weekend. I also have to cook something for our brunch on Monday. The red velvet cake was gone in 2 periods last week. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I haven't figured out how to upload an image on this post from the iPhone so I can't include the pic of the cakes coming out of the oven.

Congratulations again to the Class of 2009! Peace...gotta go.

No comments:

My Quibblo Quiz Result for: LOST Trivia


LOST Trivia
100%
(10 out of 10 Questions Correct)
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo