Sunday, April 18, 2010

Red Velvet Cupcakes


OK so Ms. Hristodoulou convinced me to make these so I'll be bringing them tomorrow.
Thanks again for the spanikopita by the way.

Ms. Moore and I were talking about the idiosyncrasies that go along with baking and how it's the luck of the draw with cupcakes...Sometimes they come out like muffins.

I mean, there are some non-negotiables, like ensuring that your butter, eggs and other wet ingredients are room temperature. Then there's baking time. In any case, drop by 239 to get yourself a cupcake. Last time they were gone by 3rd period.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Breathtaking. I cannot wait to have one... or in my case, 5.

Mr. Herring said...

LOL...the cake flour was the trick. I think we're on to something.

My Quibblo Quiz Result for: LOST Trivia


LOST Trivia
100%
(10 out of 10 Questions Correct)
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo