Saturday, January 31, 2009

ShOuT oUt!!!


...to parents, guardians and caregivers, straight up. My 4 year old (almost 5) nephew spent the night last night and it was daunting keeping up with him. Really, it was quite a task. And he was a little sick on top of that. You all deserve a commendation for looking after the little people, making sure they're OK, feeding them, making sure the temperature is right when they wash their hands, waiting until they're alseep to go to sleep yourself, etc.
...to Ms. McNeese who is home recuperating from an unfortunate mishap. I spoke to her yesterday and I'm pleased to report that she's in really great spirits.
...to Ms. Hall, Ms. Piton, Ms. Zephir and the cast of this year's production of High School Musical.
...to Ms. Hristodoulou for bringing me spanakopita.
...to Ms. Cambry for bringing me coffee and a turkey/bacon/cheddar flatbread sandwich.
...to Officer Hernaiz for bringing me tacos and baked ziti. (on 2 seperate occasions)
...to Ms. Crawford for bringing me rice and beans.
...to Kesner of 285 for being a great afterschool employee.
...to Ms. Murphy for bringing me curry chicken and rice.
...to Ms. Abdullah for putting together the African American history month exhibition.
...to Mr. Fralin for his visionary instructional leadership.
...to Mr. Mareus for his varied assistance in operational and organizational matters.
...to the readers of this blog!

No comments:

My Quibblo Quiz Result for: LOST Trivia


LOST Trivia
100%
(10 out of 10 Questions Correct)
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo