Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hace Calor!


Ok, so even though it's not June 21st yet, I say summer has officially arrived. What's with this crazy weather? Last week Thursday and Friday, I woke up freezing. Now temperatures are 90 plus. Es el fin del mundo.

Students, let's keep our cool in the next few sweltering days. Fortunately, the classrooms on the 2nd floor are air-conditioned so things shouldn't be that bad. We are still here to learn so please behave accordingly and keep in mind that summer vacation is right around the corner.

Teachers, let's keep the instruction strong, meaningful and engaging. Don't hesitate to inquire about ideas and materials.

I'm gonna keep this one short but before I go, I'd like to say thanks to Ms. Piton, Ms. Zephir, and the cast and crew of Aladdin who came out on Saturday for technical rehearsal.
Thanks again to Isaiah who folded the chorus stand. I would have never figured that out. OK it just started pouring buckets and lightening so I'm getting off the computer. Peace.

No comments:

My Quibblo Quiz Result for: LOST Trivia


LOST Trivia
100%
(10 out of 10 Questions Correct)
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo